YouTube Channel

Celebreight Yourself now has a Youtube channel!

You can also find more of my writing at three great websites: Large in Charge magazine, Fierce, Freethinking Fatties, and More of Me to Love. Links are below.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vlog #1: Fat is the Perfect Scapegoat


I love the illustration above (sorry if it's hard to read ... the balloon bubbles contain a lot of negative thoughts). This is a perfect example of how our thinking prevents us from getting what we want, which is part of the topic I want to discuss today.

For a change of pace, I've decided to do a video blog this week. It's partially in response to this video, which caught my eye when doing some random searches on Youtube.

Here is my video:


Please let me know if you like this video format. Depending on your response, I may start doing more videos and less writing ... or scrap the videos and just keep blogging.

Here is the link to Raqui's magazine and radio show.

Till next week, babes!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved this vlog Gabriela! I agree with everything you said and it was really inspiring! Also enjoyed listening to you - bring on more vlogs I say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Carrie! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and found it inspiring. I will definitely be posting more vlogs in the future. It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriela, I enjoyed your video. You are a natural on the screen. I just have a one suggestion:

    ~ Center yourself on the video...part of your head was cut off and it was distraction (to me)

    Also, I like the content of the video...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to add that the bubble chart was fantastic! It is, as you say, a perfect example of how our thinking blocks us from getting what we want in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the suggestion, Nina! :) I found the head-cut-off thing a little distracting as well ... I guess in my zeal to do the video, I didn't take enough time setting up the shot. Next time ... no worries! I actually just downloaded Windows Movie Manager and am in the process of learning it ... maybe I can even throw in a few add-ons next time.

    I love that bubble chart too. It's such a perfect illustration of how our minds can prevent us from getting what's right in front of our faces.

    ReplyDelete