YouTube Channel

Celebreight Yourself now has a Youtube channel!

You can also find more of my writing at three great websites: Large in Charge magazine, Fierce, Freethinking Fatties, and More of Me to Love. Links are below.

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Message to the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch

It's been a long time since I posted here, but I thought you would all enjoy this.

As you have probably heard, Mike Jeffries, CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch, does not like fat chicks. He doesn't want them in his store and he doesn't want them as customers. He also thinks that being good-looking automatically equals "cool". 

In this video, I straighten him out and discuss the perplexing lack of fat rights and laws protecting us from such hate and discrimination. Hope you enjoy!

Yes, Abercrombie & Fitch .... you DO suck ass!


No comments:

Post a Comment